Soccerkeep.com encourages responsible online gambling.
In order to gamble you must comply with the legal age in your country. In case you are under the legal age, please do not use this Site. Soccerkeep.com is a third-party affiliate site and does not provide any gambling services. The gambling websites promoted by Soccerkeep.com are responsible to verify the eligibility of the customers who play on their site, by requiring relevant documents.
Gambling is a form of entertainment, a recreational activity
It is everyone’s dream to win a fortune from gambling. It is not that there is something wrong with such dreams, but we must be realistic and treat gambling as a form of entertainment, a recreational activity.
Regardless of your financial situation, your money should never be in danger. Unfortunately, though, in reality, people risk money that can ultimately affect their family and social life. This usually happens because of the dream of winning a fortune in a short period of time. Don`t get carried away by gambling as you risk to become addicted or to lose all your money. This can lead to a difficult situation affecting your family and social life.
There are professional gamblers who make a good living exclusively from gambling, but they follow strict rules and they always stay in full control.
What does playing responsibly means?
- Be aware that gambling is a recreational activity, not a source of income.
- Bet only what you can afford to lose. Under no circumstances will the rent or family money be used for gambling.
- Never try to recover your losses.
- Ideally you should establish a budget for a certain period of time. For example, you can establish a weekly or monthly budget. The budget should be established so as in case of a potential loss you should not be financially affected.
- Keep track of your money and the time spent for this activity.
- Establish the amount of money you aim to win, but be realistic. In this way, it will be easier to adopt a strategy with less risk, for the amount of money you aim to win.
- If you don`t take risks, you don`t win. If you don`t play, you don`t lose. A day without gambling is not a lost day, it may actually be a day when you won by not gambling. It could have been the day when you lost all your money. Furthermore, breaks are good. Avoid gambling on a daily basis.
- Don`t gamble on events you don`t have sufficient information.
- Never borrow money to gamble with, if you do so you may have a problem. Don`t get carried away by your past winnings, hoping you will win enough money to recover your losses or the money you borrowed.
- Try to gamble for small stakes and more bets when you are experiencing a losing streak.
- Be patient, don`t hurry up. The gamblers who make a living out of gambling allocate a lot of time for gambling only on what they know better.
Gambling addiction therapy
If you feel out of control, there are certain specialized websites that can help you.
- Gamcare – the leading UK provider of information, advice, support and free counselling for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling. Freephone: 0808 8020 133
- Gamble Aware – an independent association aiming to help people what responsible gambling means, to understand and recognize problem gambling, to show you where to go for further information, help and support should you need it.
- How safe is your gambling? Find out through this quick and easy test. It only takes a few minutes, and it’s free and anonymous: https://gamtest.se/v3/gamcare
- If you are worried about your gambling you can use this quiz to find out if it is becoming a problem: http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/staying-in-control/worried-about-your-gambling