I. GENERAL DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- SOCCERKEEP is a brand of Soccer Keep SRL, a company duly registered on 11.01.2016 under the Company Registration No. 35392853.
- Soccer Keep SRL is the owner of all Intellectual Property rights in the SOCCERKEEP.COM website.
- ''Intellectual Property Rights'' means all patents, trademarks, service marks, rights in designs, business or domain names, email address names, knowhow, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights which may now or in the future subsist in relation to the Soccer Keep SRL.
- A visitor or an account holder understands and agrees that she/he has read, understood and will be adhering to these Terms and Conditions.
- Visitors and account holders are prohibited from reproducing, downloading, copying, using, selling any information provided on the SOCCERKEEP.COM website, unless expressly permitted in writing by the administrators of the website.
- SOCCERKEEP.COM is not a gambling website and the odds, statistics, scores, content etc. are only for information services.
- SOCCERKEP.COM aims to deliver a very fast and reliable live scores service, however, we are not responsible for any delayed content as the live score service is provided by independent sources from third parties.
- SOCCERKEEP.COM also aims to deliver accurate content with a focus on analysis, betting strategies and various other topics related to this area, which is available in our “Blog” section.
- SOCCERKEEP.COM is not responsible for the visitor`s or account holder`s use of the information contained on the website.
- An Account Holder is an individual that completed the sign up form on this site, or registered with his Facebook account. By registering on the SOCCERKEEP.COM website you agree to receive email communication from us.
- You must be 18 or older to sign up and you must have a valid email address.
- The subscription to our website is free of charge.
- Any information SOCCERKEEP.COM collects from you may be used in one, but not limited to, of the following ways:
- to improve your experience
- to send periodic newsletters
- to send news about your favourite teams, leagues etc.
- to improve our website
IV.THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- At our discretion, we may include links, banners or any advertising material to third party websites. SOCCERKEEP.COM is not responsible in any way for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we do our very effort to keep the integrity of the website. For any feedback related to third party websites, we advise visitors or account holders to contact us.
- We ensure our visitors and account holders that our website is getting regular security and malware scans for vulnerabilities. We also do our best and adopt technologies in order to keep your information secure. Despite our very efforts, we cannot guarantee that such event will not occur.
- SOCCERKEEP.COM is an international website, therefore, we strongly advice customers to comply with their local laws.
- We do not warrant that our system, network, software or hardware (or that provided to us by third parties) will be error free or uninterrupted and we will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect consequences of the same.
- Also, despite our very effort, we do not warrant that all the information from all sections of the website are correct.
For any kind of information related to the subject of the SOCCERKEEP.COM website, you may send an email to the following address [EMAIL ADRESS].
SOCCERKEEP.COM may update, amend, edit and supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes become effective on the moment when they are officially published on the website.
THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON 06.01.2016